Enable your sales representatives, dealers and distributors to send personalized direct mail or other variable data collateral to prospects to nurture them, build brand awareness, and increase sales. You control your brand and quality while your sales partners use approved brand-correct materials.
- Add immediacy to communications with prospects
- Flexibility to send letters, postcards, posters, brochures, or promotional items
- A system customized to your business rules
- Create and mail or ship collateral with a few clicks of the mouse
- Payments are automated, credit cards accepted, paperwork is reduced. Compatible with most co-op programs.
- Domestic and international mailing and shipping options.
- Order business cards, letterhead, envelopes, forms, sales collateral, or promotional items on demand.
How it Works
- Template-based web-to-print solutions make it easy for anyone to create customized collateral, upload or merge to a mailing list, and mail or ship it.
- Click to choose document formats, artwork and copy. SmartLead’s automated processes print and mail all items from our print and fulfillment center.
- Customized to your standards – you pre-determine the paper stock, colors (4-color, 2-color or 1-color) and mail standards (First-class or Priority mail), shipping requirements and billing or payment options. Rush orders are available.
- Payments are automated, either charged to your dealers’ credit card or to your invoice. Co-op dollars can be allocated on applicable orders.
Setting up your customized system
The on-demand system can be highly customized. Let us know what your requirements are and we will configure the system to meet your needs. Steps to set up are simple.
- SmartLead sets up a web-to-print portal for you and your sales partners to use. We load the graphics, logos, sales messages and document formats and specifications into the portal. Based on your rules, SmartLead configures the on-demand print portal to accept credit card payments from a dealer or bill you for the printing. We also arrange for co-op invoicing.
- You determine who has permission to use the web-to-print portal. Passwords and log-ins are assigned.
- The site goes live. SmartLead conducts web-based group training to show your sales partners how to use the site.