For over two decades the SmartLead IT department has been integrating third-party systems with the SmartLead lead management system. Our in-house integration services remove the burden of integration from our client’s IT departments. This experience leads to quick integration of Salesforce.com.
Our integration with Salesforce.com allows the SmartLead lead management system to automatically push lead information into your sales team’s Saleforce.com accounts. This lead distribution takes place after the lead has gone through the SmartLead system following the client’s distribution rules. Sales results (sales action taken) can be pulled from the Salesforce.com system back into the SmartLead system for analysis and reporting purposes.
Users of Salesforce.com rely on other parties to provide critical services and data that are beyond the capabilities of Salesforce.com. These critical services enable sales people and marketing and sales managers to make better decisions about sales leads, sales processes and marketing programs.
These services are provided by AdTrack and the SmartLead system include:
- Lead capture, including hard copy lead data entry
- Lead qualification, including qualification of bulk lead uploads
- Lead score/rank, performed automatically upon qualification
- Third-party data integration, including overlaying data imported from
such parties as Claritas Prizm®
- Automated electronic or hard copy fulfillment
- Lead nurturing
- Lead reporting and marketing campaign measurement
- Analytics for in-depth reports to measure the effectiveness of
marketing programs, campaign performance, sales conversion trends,
and lead again
- Full-service web service call to capture and process leads generated on non-SmartLead hosted sites
- Full-service web service to return detailed dealer locate information
- Allows leads to be captured seamlessly from third party vendors